With more than 50 years of domestic and international experience, Telemenia provides partial or full engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services for a wide range of power generation solutions. Under EPC contracts, Telemenia supplies all or some of the following services:
- Feasibility studies to confirm client’s business plans according to site specific data and technical assessment of the project
- Environmental impact studies (EIS) on behalf of the client
- Conceptual and detailed design of the project – including civil, electrical, and mechanical engineering, on-site geotechnical studies, grid interconnection studies, etc. These design works are carried out by Telemenia’s seasoned engineering teams in collaboration (if required) with external renowned engineering firms.
- Full project management, including QC and safety plans, HSSE, etc.,
- Procurement of all necessary equipment and materials for the successful implementation of the project, including bid preparation , review, selection, and purchasing
- Mobilization, site preparation, fencing, and security of the plant site
- Construction (civil, mechanical, electrical), all control systems, grid interconnection, black start, access and internal roads, power houses, tank farms, PRMS units (gas), unloading stations (fuel), and more.
- Cold and hot testing procedures
- Commissioning of the full plant
- Training and handing over of complete, fully operational plants.
All Telemenia projects meet the stringent quality, service and safety requirements and standards, using the latest technologies and manufacturing methods.